- Population of approximately 20,543.
- Warm, family-oriented small town community.
- Shopping and entertainment are available locally.
- Excellent school choices both public and private.
- Satellite campus for Butler Community College – public, two year college.
- Short, 5 minute drive to Wichita, Kansas.
- One of the fastest growing areas in the nation.
- Two golf courses within a mile of each other and one that was rated the 43rd best golf course in the country by Golf Digest Magazine in 2005-2006.